Monday, June 28, 2010

This is how I grow fat in Melbourne

"You will surely come back with doubled sized, " this is the "harsh" words from most of my friends even my family before I left for Melbourne.

Undoubtedly, I weigh more than I used to now. Not too sure of my current exact weigh as I don't get to weigh it. Hopefully still below 50kg! The figure 5 is just too terrible for me!haha....

Yet, there's nothing that can beat the satisfaction of filling your stomach with all these scrumptious meals! **putting aside the financial factors*** ^^ Shall not explain further , guess pictures worth a thousands word for the reason I have gained weight!haha....


The first homemade dishes ~Spaghetti by my housemate and me. It looks simple but tasted nice tho at least at that point of time. Perhaps because we got nothing better to fill up our stomach!haha....


Credit goes to RongShen for cooking us the fried rice!


This is surely not cooked by me, but my housemate instead! undeniable, i really feel that it's delicious tho it tasted more like a pepper fried rice instead of normal fried rice!haha....


I love cheesecake! But i guess it would taste nicer without the toppings!


Another slice of cake bought in Crown. Heard that it's quite pricy but wasnt as nice as I expected ..


My 20th Birthday cake!Love the pleasing YAM flavour! YUMMY^^




Cant really remember whether it comes wit cheese But it's certainly a worth trying lemon cake @ Gloria Jeans Cafe!




Amazed by such a big ice cream? It's GELATI @ Sofia! The flavour include mints, chocolate, mango, strawberry, n one more which tasted really weird!


IT's a must when u r in Melbourne! ~~ The daily made ice-cream, Freddo!!, Personally, ROCHE and Durian flavour is highly recommended! What's more fun is eating ice cream in this freaking cold weather will certainly promise u the craziest ever experience! cos u will be trembling all the way back!haha...


LOoks mouth watering? it's the 3 in 1 pasta @ Sofia!


Seafood platter! CRiSpy and Crunchy!



Highly recommended! No words can describe the tangling sensation on the tongue! fall in love with this CHEEZY garlic bread tho i dun really fancy GARLIC! so u can imagine how nice is it!haha....



Pizza is pretty common in Melbourne. U can find it everywhere! Bt still, i prefer MAlaysia Piza Hut with the crunchy part.



This is the vegetarian piza! i seriously don;t like the olive. Somehow it jus taste weird!



It's really shame to tell u this is the only WESTERN food that I have tried here so far! THE fish n chips @ Port Melbourne! The special thing is that the fries here appears to be thicker than the normal ones which I don;t really like it.N it's really salty




Grill'd burger! I m sorry for keep complaining but still, i prefer the Ramli burger in malaysia.


Saliva Dripping out?^^



Sausages here is totally different from Malaysia's! n i miss my CHEESE sausage!


Our Dim Sum Day in DragonBoat Restaurant! Looks good and tastes nice!



Char Xiu Pao which doesnt taste as the usual CHAR XIU PAO back in malaysia!



To those from TI, we all should be proud of our local specialities there. The unbeatable CHEE CHEONG FUN in the world!haha...


Im suprised that they serve this sweet and sour chicken as one of the dim sum here! succulent enough! **thumbs up**



Looks familiar? Yea, Black Pepper chicken rice! Nice chinese cuisine @ Dessert House

Don Don~ the Japanese style of curry rice!A nice one...what more important is it's cheap!

haha...That's all for now..MOre to come!

1 comment: