Saturday, June 26, 2010

The sense of Belongings


A Day full of Satisfaction..

Special thanks to my senior, Chin for bringing me to the buddhist temple here. We walked all the way in the rain to Bourke Street. We were actually late for half an hour as the Sutra Session ady started. As I was the new comer, I was bit blurred to catch what's going on throughout the session. Luckily the people there were kind enough to guide me. Today"s Sutra was about parenting which made me feel even homesick actually.hahaa...After that we had the free vegetarian lunch there. It tasted nice tho.

Being there again give me a strong sense of belongings. In fact, it made me feel that I m in PBHP again with all the brothers and sisters. It radiates all my problems and worry. It made me think of my dear 10 Siblings, the laughter and tears that we once went through together during the camp. Lots of thought running through my mind!I feel much better after the meditation. In fact, the visit really made my day! SHall go there more often...^^

And I just had a short phone call with Carmen, my cute little cousin. Haha..It's just so sweet to hear her calling me YIN XIA JIE JIE! Undoubtedly, talking to her allowed me to act childishly by talking nonsense to her. HAHA...SHE MAKES ME SMILE...

ALSO, thanks mum! I know u r worried about me..THANKS for sparing your time just to chit chat with me. I m sorry for being that dependent..I m sorry for being that emotional and always shedding tears in front of u..TRUST me that I will LEARN!

NOT to mention, THANKS shunjing n meijing. You two play the part as a sincere friend. LOVe U TWO , THE COMPETITORS!!haha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment