They make me learn what we call as simplicity when dealing with others. Or perhaps it's sincerity that connects them together.
They make me realise that friendship is built out of faith and concern..It can be as simple as you wish. U don;t have to think hard. In fact, it always go haywire if u insist to perceive it in ur own way.
I knw I'm not good on that! I hate my stereotyped view towards those I don't feel comfortable with. I can't help but to get trapped into the pitfall over and over as if i m destined with that path. It's just a tendency for me to stick to my own group of people and to not get out from the comfort zone.
The past is painful enough for me to at least get a lesson. In fact, it should be treasured in my memories. Yet, I m still repeating it all over again.
Trust me that I will learn to be more accepting of others with the sense of sincerity. I mean it.
I treasure those who stand by me through thick and thin. You guys know who u are. Though I may not express out how much I appreciate it, yet deep inside my heart I do value it!




Gambateh my dear!! you will always have us to back you up^^
ReplyDelete