
Satisfied with it! It's simply the toast, egg, turkey sausage, bacon diced, nugget and cabbage with the mayo, chilli and BBQ sauce as the toppings. haha...Proud of myself.
Who says I can't cook?!
The day went on with the long-awaited Si Chuan steamboat with Linn and Susan. The paste was actually bought by me weeks ago thinking that it would be ideal to have this picy hotpot in winter days.

But somehow it doesnt really agree with me. I gave up half way by filtering the mee with hot water instead to get off the spicy taste!Too bad. and the worst thing was I had diarrhea this morning. I wonder if it was the steamboat that caught me such a bad case of stomach pain. haha...Nevertheless, I enjoyed filling up my stomach with these hot foods in the cold weather.
The climax was actually when 3 of us had our karaoke session in the apartment until late at night after the movie~ The sassy girl!. It wasnt the formal one with the microphone and the song's music video, but just solely the lyrics being displayed on the laptop screen. and Yet we enjoyed singing as this is the only alternative left in order to save cost!Poor scholars like us have no choice bt to think of any possible way to entertain ourselves!haha...This was my first ever experience trying these tho and it was fun actually! Sometimes spontaneity would turn out in an unexpected way of surprise.
Singing is really a good way to pour out all sort of hidden feelings in my heart! Uncontrollably, you are still the one who always pop out in my mind. I wonder why. Am I tenaciously unwilling to let it off from my memory? But i guess this fits well " I live in the past, and you are in the future" a phrase I got it from the movie ~Sassy Girl~!
A great night which I really enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment