It's only two weeks here and I am down by fever ..I guess the main culprit is the unpredictable weather here, it can be pretty cold and hot at the same time. and I m freezing ev single midnight n yet go for the morning bath the nex day.No choice but used to it.I knw u guys will say i ask for it..
In order to get well soon, guess what, I cooked porridge as dinner just now after persuaded by Siew ling saying how nice it will be by putting only potato and carrot. But the results turned out to be "Yiak, nt even reaching 50% of my expectation, but I forced myself to finish at least the three quarters of it. haha..Well, think it on a more positive way, I still got rooms of improvement.haha
About my orientation week, I wouldnt say it's really that fun and exciting. In fact, it was carried out in a more individual basis except for the first day where we will have our own host group. Due to the fact that I was among the unallocated group, so I jus randomly asked a guy that looked kind-hearted. n that's it!i am in his group. haha...My host_Darrell from Singapore, to be frank, somehow he always made me feel that he looks like Darren. haha..The singaporean look perhaps..I m happy wit my host group, esp with Jovita, Jacqueline, Hafiz and Marcus around.
and few of us even registered as a team for the friday's amazing race!haha..IT was my first time joining such strenuous type of activities, due to my backache condition. But i still joined it for the sake of fun and expanding my social network though i got scolded by mum eventually. cos I complaint to her my sickness after the race and from that onwards, i had flu, sore throat n some degree of fever.But yea just once throughout my whole life, I will never go through any second times of orientation week.haha...
Before class started, we did manage to have our steamboat night at leechien's place. haha..IT was indeed a nice n warm hotpot with few of us stayed back to have a chat until 9plus at night. The sad case was YOngScen din make his promise of bringing along his violin. Will make him to do that the nex time. N hopefully we are able to make it like monthly gathering after that even though we will be busy for our own academic stuff later on..
ohya, that's something i must write it here tht made me feel so proud. ahha..i JOIned buddhist society!haha...i m even the first one to register as they haven really set up their booth yet during the clubs n society day. Haha..perhaps because of the influence of PBHP buddies all this while, i m really looking forward to the upcoming events, at least it will give me a sense of belongings whenever i feel homesick and frustrated wit my life later on.other than this, i did join accounting club, AIESEC, MOmu, Unicef and math&stat club because of its free membership. haha...perhaps its ady too much for me in this first semester. Will see how it goes...Hopefully manage to balance up between my academic n social activites...
Class finally starts tomorrow..Looking forward to it..
No comments:
Post a Comment