Wednesday, October 7, 2009

haiz...

dunno what exactly happen to me today..as told by leechien, i have been switching from books to my laptop continuously today...i just can;t focus...i dunno what should I do...I feel so helpless...

evtime after talking with my mum i feel like crying...I know she is worried about me...but i just can't do anything...

3 comments:

  1. there will be times when our mind suddenly goes wilder than normal. that's exactly what u are facing. too many things pop up in ur mind. try to control it, u will feel better.

    This is what my bro wrote to me, and i think it really suit u. (copy paste)
    "No matter what happen, how bad things could be, just hang on there and try your very best! I went through it also....i can only tell you to try your best and just achieve whatever you could. Someday you will realise that academic just only made up a small part of our life. It may be a good passport, but it is empty and has no meaning in it. So dont give up. Be strong, this is all part of growing up. I have all the faith in you that you would try your best. Remember, the mind is the for runner of all things. Dont give up. Einstein said, he is good not because he is smart, but because he stay longer with problems. Only when we have problems that we could move out from our comfort zone, and learn new things and be a better person. Gambateh! Just try all you can, and hope for the best! gambateh! dont give up
    remember the law of attraction? dont attract bad energy just because you are surrounded by it. you yourself can make a difference. Believe in your dreams. it will lead you through this whole process. Instead of posting hopeless piece of junk, try to put it in this way...I am not going to give up no matter how bad things could be. I am Ng Yin Shia. Be hopeful, and you will see your hopes. when you are negative, you wont be able to see it. Try to stay positive no matter how negative your surrounding is. If you are determined, nothing could stop your determination to be hopeful! May you find your own path to success. May you have the strength to overcome all this challenges! its too early to give up!"

    with metta,
    small gan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shia:
    如果觉得很累,就让自己先休息一下吧。你的努力,一直以来我们都有目共睹。不用觉得暂停是退步,反而休息能让你找回能量,再重新出发。好好地休息,不要想明天的事情,因为每天我们都有每天的烦恼,最重要是自己能保持快乐的心情去面对每一天的挑战。烦太多是没有意义的。

    不想读书的时候,不用逼自己去读的,那只会让你觉得更辛苦,更压抑。有时候,事情没有我们想象的那么糟糕。太阳其实一直都在,当你把注意力放在乌云上,你自然感受不到阳光。所以,何不走出来看看阳光呢?也许你可以做些你想做的事情,当然那些事情要让你快乐。

    当不顺心时,何不出去走走?当不如意时,何不找朋友倾诉?当心情不好时,何不去找快乐?让自己开心,就可以找到力量,再努力往前冲。

    暂停一下,让自己喘口气,去呼吸新鲜空气,看看身边的美景,关心你身边的人,不要扮演匆忙来去的过客。要努力!但是别忘了要省力!休息就像一个又一个的逗点,有了它们才会有完美的句点。

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fully agree with small gan and lee chien.
    just to let u know im here if u need someone. if i ran out of words, i still have my ears...

    take care!!

    and u shall rise :D

    ReplyDelete