Perhaps i m too tired..that's why i'm in a such unmotivated mode today..don't feel like doing nothing..in fact feel somewhat sick of the life here..everyday just study and study..where's the beauty of the life that i m always craving for..
I'm tired..if anyone happens to bump into me through msn ,skype or whatever means of communications, just leave a piece of encouragement and support and i will truly appreaciate it..I'm the kind of person who seriously rely on those inspirations to keep me moving on..Else, i wont be able to undergo the repeated failure throughout these 19 years...
i wouldn't know how long can I move on, but i just don't wish to make any rooms for regret..For i can never bear the consequences...ever since i choose to take this path, i know life wouldn't be that easy..Yet, i still wish to keep the purest mind of mine..I wouldn't want to be polluted by any harsh realities of life...I still wish to be myself..the purest me...
The life has taught me a very valuable lesson~realistic~..Just a single mistake can cause u to lose every single thing..for U can never be the gem anymore once you lose the shine..
As for myself, pls...fully understand ev single that you study..is on quality but not quantity..never feel shy to ask..never feel inferior..try and try, and keep trying until u master it..U shall rise~~
i guess life has been too busy for me recently..i don't even know today's date..but i remember well that the day will come soon...10.10.09...even though i dont wanna face it..
No comments:
Post a Comment