It may seem nothing, but it really matters to me as a *** scholar...I can really don't care if i were to be still in the past during my spm times , after all its just trial...the most is only feeling sad for the whole day and start working all over again.. but this time i can't be like that ..As for YT, i know what are you trying to tell me..In fact, i wanted to feel that too...But as a scholar and living in such a competitive environment, can I be that relax??Or perhaps i m jus too kiasu...I guess so..i can't afford to lose...BUt what matter the most is that i lose to myself..When u have really paid an effort on it, but things just go so uncontrobally..how will you feel??
and i know what are u trying to imply tho u said u are just joking..As a student, when such words go into our ears, you wont know it actually hurts us badly..and this is not the first time..
As for mum, i think i did it quite purposely..the more i talk to you, i'm scared that i couldn't be able to control my tears...but don't worry, i m doing fine...
As for the readers, don't have to worry as well..I just wanna write it out to channel all my feeling and take it as a lesson..I wouldnt want to experience such thing again..i hate the feeling right now especially when asking by frens..'hey how was it??'..i dunno how should i react..But really don't have to worry...i will strive hard for my last ever chance..
Time will heal evtihng and i will stay up to be stronger...hopefully~~
haha..i know the feeling..no one will know how terrible it was for my last year professional exam 1..ganbatte together la fren^^
ReplyDelete