1o Oct was never a special day for me..till three years ago when you left us..
There was once leechien asked me where do I get motivation all this while...and you definitely is my answer...That's what i always say, without you, there wont be Yinshia right now...Back to this year's DYC camp when we were asked to write down the most regret thing in our life, it so happened that you just popped out in my mind...The more I listed down on that paper, the more tears i dropped on that piece of paper...and my last sentence was how will heaven be...
I appreciate to have "angel" around me that time to pull me out from the extreme sadness..I guess thats somehow an arrangement..i really believe on that...and now whenever i feel helpless, I will play that song as if u are around to give me a sense of support...
i can never repay ur kindness...but just a sincere happy birthday to u in the heaven..I will strive hard as what i have ever promised..
I really hope to have a word of encouragement or a least a comfort from you at my darkest point of time now..cos i m falling...but I know it will never happen...never...
生日快乐,刘老师....
No comments:
Post a Comment