Monday, October 12, 2009

~untitled~

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I get to know this song from Darren few years ago..i guess it really suits me at this point of time...

1 comment:

  1. Hard time has to come but it'll soon be gone.Give in watever u can that u noe u wont regret for it is most imprtnt.Dont mind how others might look n think of u.When u reach a point of no return, go on...dun look back..do it for urself,family n ur whomever u care the most. They wont want to see u lead on a tough life tat make u miserable. They all want to u to be contented n lead a life u always want. Take this final hurdle as a step rather than a hole. U hv my faith n on coming post...i hope to see the cheerful n happy Yin Shia i noe again...blogging n FB-ing sending a brand new shiny and colourful wave out to the people around u. Strive on...juz one more last one to go.
    ps- i thot i cant make it to the summit of Mt. Kinabalu but I tell myself...juz another slope...juz another slope n i can see the sunrise cheering for me...I made it...so do u. =)

    ReplyDelete