Well, I got to admit that last few weeks, I m really emo..cos I m a typical pessimist person. Anything discouraging can just depress me so easily..Only last week I realised that we as the human actually have a choice~ a choice to live ur life to the fullest..Its all happen because of you all...
Darren~ A true heart to heart talk did make me feel better as I can never express all the true things in front of others..I guess its sort of a weapon to myself so that I can feel more secured..Ur blog seriously impressed me.The way u think, u lead ur life, everything..I m really proud to have u as my godbrother.."with us to reunite and complement each other, we form a family"..I like this phrase..Cos I always believe that human can never be alone, we are interdependent, dont we??Only through sharing and support we are able to overcome all the obstacles in our lives..Thats the spirit I m holding now..and I will let it flow through my blood till the end of my breathe^^v ..look forward to meet u n ur dad in Singapore...
Nicholas~ur comment in facebook impressed me alot and made me think twice why am i so fragile all these while..I m a such a lucky dude instead..Start from now onwards, I will put that in my mind.." whenever sick of studying, think of those african children who dont even have the opportunity to touch a book~~Whenever getting frustrated with friends, think of those blood cancer children who have only friends in hospital with all the stuffs stick on their body~~Whenever coming across the bottleneck in study, tell urself that u still have rooms of improvement~~and if ur friend betray you, just tell urself that they let you knw the harsh realities of life..Take it as a challenge and never be disoriented ..Life is just all about ups and downs..
The happiness actually streamed through my heart the day I got back the paper. I m truly happy with it. I mean when ur hardwork is really paid off and u got such an encouraging comments, u will definitely feel appreciated..Live is all about giving and receiving, when you are willing to contribute, you will get back at the end..I always believe on it ..and a phrase from someone actually make me think twice the real meaning of life" u study hard, get a degree, then work even harder 2 earn a living and by the time u have enough to support yourself, u find that you're too old to really enjoy ur life"..I guess this really applies to all of us especially we are in such a competitive society..We keep working and working but turn up to neglect the beauty of the world..What am I trying to convey is that take ur life easy, while striving to the peak, take a rest at times and look around, and by that time, u will sense the real beauty of life..^^Its true...
Its all the true reflection of myself of what happening to me recently..I have wasted so much time living in a depression mode..Now its time for me to revert to what am I supposed to live...and you definitely give me a very valuable lesson..and i m glad that i m really feeling better thinking of u right now..I knw my mistake at the end..the day u decided to release ur hands, I know that I m gonna hold it more tightly the next time..Alright, thats all for it...have a look on my recent photo..
let me introduce: this is "happy" n i m "go" the one who hold the camera (michelle) is 'lucky"..haha..this was the first tim happy cooked the green bean soup which was quite an unsuccessful one..haah..learn from experience..
Its Pappa Rich which was just opened recently in front of taylors there..I like the design of their menu..It just looks comfortable..and it make me think of my future dream of having my own coffee shop..haha.
Its look nice..but look at the chicken wing...Its so so so small which is totally different from the menu..I have been warned by Sheila for not ordering, yet I insisted to have a try..and now i knw how small is the chicken wing in Pappa Rich..haha
A farwell dinner with all the bank scholars who are flying soon to US..all the best to and c u all in four year times in BNM..^^v
With Vinnie..California girl..
The gathering in Casa after the dinner..with Jayson and Vinner as our drivers..
The first ever dog in our family..he has been with us for 12 years..so he is officially 84 years old right now..he is terribly sick and thats one of the reason i m bac to home..I dunno how long can he still be with us..But one thing for sure, he is part of our family forever..Thanks for being that strong and wait for my return
He seriously looks thinner..and this is the very first time he walks so slow when I brings him out to have a walk..
THis is my fatty doggie..She is still that fat..or shud I say she will be that fat forever..haha..
Well, i will regard it as the foreigner in our family as he is the dog that my dad just brought bac last few months.I dont really like him act...but he jus looks innocent all the times and brings laughter to us..
Thats my dearest grandma..with the mask I wore on my way back..haha..her listening problem has worsened when I talk to her..its not a prob to me at all..As long as i can speak and hear, i dun mind repeat for few times until she can hear me..i dun mind talk louder..always the young generation dont understand this and thats y we have so many old folks home in malaysia..Bear in mind that they are elders who cant really control the process of aging, so we as the youngs should think on behalf of them..I can sense how happy she is with my return..I teach her how to use my camera, i bring her out to shop for grocery,i talk everything to me using my terrible hokkien mix with cantonese and chinese..haaa..thats the funniest way communcating with her..
The photo that i took in my garden when i was out to hv a walk..note that there are two baby grasshoppers there..so cute..'LoOk around and u can sense the beauty of the world' ^^vThats all for my post...i should enjoy the rest of the few hours at home ..with my doggies around...and eat whatever I wish to ..do whatever I like....Hold the spirit that u are having now...Live life to the fullest^^v
与你分享一个故事,
ReplyDelete从前有对蟑螂兄弟。有一天,当他们从外面回来后,蟑螂哥哥哭着对爸爸说:“爸爸,为什么他们都叫我害虫?!”。。。。然而,蟑螂弟弟却是笑着回来告诉爸爸:“爸爸,今天我很开心因为大家都对我很好。他们一看到我就说"Hi,虫!"嘻嘻。”
人的观念可以是悲观也可以是乐观的。最重要是找到自己的平衡点。加油,朋友!相信自己!你会是最棒的!
this is really a nice post from u. it's so great to see you proceed to another higher level of life. gratz. indeed true what u have stated in your post, that most of us would oftenly lose our purpose of life. life is really full of choices huh, the "we" today is the product of "we" in the past, and the "we" tomorrow is the product of "we" today, all linked together.
ReplyDeletethx to ur post, it really makes me think of my life too.
lets us be gratitude to our life.
with metta,
small gan aka er ge,
sukhihotu