Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For We are From 6M...

The lovely August finally approaches..

There is always a task for me to do as an organiser whenever comes to this month. But I don't mind at all.Instead, I just feel energetic and motivated to inform all of you, think of the venue, the food, the surprise element for every year..haha..Now flashing back all the celebration and gathering that we have gone through with you, I suddenly have a sense of unbelievable. I mean its really not easy for us to gather around and still keep in touch with our primary school's teacher..I believe its all about your effort and sincerity in your job as a teacher that bring us bounded together no matter where we are right now..
back to 2006, it was the first ever birthday celebration with you..It was a very successful surprised party, don't it?..I still remember how funny it was when your purse was being stolen by us so that you were not able to pay the bill..haha...It was really a very memorable gathering!!
well, it looks like a volcano..haha..we had put 41 candles on top of the cake..not kidding..haha..
The cake and the flower...still remember how we all discussed and planned in the class to make this party a successful one??Its all because we are united as one..
The 'pink' gathering that we had before all of us departed to our own destiny of lives..Its another touching and warm reunion...with the games, the song we sang and every single joke that we cracked...
It was last year when we sneaked into your house with the birthday cake..with Shun Jing came back from England
The group photo^^v
If not mistaken thats my idea of having a serious looking photo as if we were having the class photo session..But still some of you just cant stop laughing for a single second..haha
Thats the spirit...6M roX!!
A sense of proud and touched just uncontrollably melt through my heart whenever looking at this picture..we have just gone through so much...The priceless advice, care and whatever you have given to me, I sincerely appreciate it deep inside my heart...It is a real blessing to have you in part of my journey of life...

Well, as for now, I m still cracking my head thinking what should we do for the coming reunion in conjunction with the birthday celebration..I really wish to hv a very memorable gathering with you all before I fly off to Australia though it seems that only a few people can attend since we all are busy pursuing our dreams right now..Be it how tough, I believe that as long as I have the spirit to make it, it will be another touching and memorable gathering...for we are from 6M ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment