This whole week is quite a relaxing one with no any assignment and test which I feel so good. haha..and I always look forward to the long awaited 6 August cos its my dearest teacher's birthday..and guess what! so coincidently that my mentor's birthday is also on that day..haha..Thats really unexpected..haha..So as usual, I will text my teacher birthday message..and...as usual, she will also reply me only after few hours.. This time was the worst as she only replied me late at night..Well, of course I m not blamming her, cos she is busy with her life as well..Her reply just made me feel so warm and touched..I just wish to tell her that along these few years, the cake, presents, n whatsoever, I give it simply because the appreciation that I wish to convey to her..If its not her who pulled me from the trap that time, I guess thats no YinShia right now..I always believe that once you get touched bcos of something, you will remember the moment forever ..I'm truly proud and lucky to have your guidance, advice and ur endless support throughout my life..Instead, we are just like friends now though with the difference of 23 years in age....haha..can just talk nonsense and crack jokes to reach other..Be it how tough my future path would be, with your support, I will struggle hard to endure it...
The cake for Miss Choo, J8's Mummy ^^v
All black
Our class photo..My pre U life
Truly appreciated to have her as my accounting lecturer as I m the one who don't have any accounting background at all..With her patience in teaching, only I m able to catch up with my classmates..Thanks a lot , miss choo..Thats the end for today's post..Not to mention , I just had a very wonderful karaoke session with my housemate, Lee Chien using the Youtube MV..haha..It was really funny to sing crazily especially when Emily came to our unit suddenly..haha...I mean , the sound pollution that we created in Casa..haha...
there will always be a person be our guide and drag us out of something sorrow. it's just like light shine ur way in the dark. hahaha. glad that you found urs too. and there will be more to come to guide you. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteit really warm huh receiving the reply mesg by ur teacher showing her appreciation to your remembrance. hahaha. i felt that too. it's really so touching and warm.
anyway, hahahaha, take care, and may you be well and happy.
with metta,
small gan aka er ge.
sukhihotu.