Saturday, August 8, 2009

is Love that fragile??

I seriously got a shock after the call..

How can it be??I just can't accept it..I know ur feeling..But it just happens too fast and too sudden..Dont u ever feel so??I dunno..The way u expressed all the things didnt seem so..I guess you are proud instead..U make me have the sense that love is perhaps really fragile..Love can't stand for any obstacles..Once is gone, is gone...forever and ever perhaps..I seriously got a shock..I guess is because I never exposed to such thing before..MAybe for others, its just a normal norm..I m stunned...I dunno wat to say..I sincerely wish that for all the decision that you have made, you are truly happy with it, but not because of the short term satisfaction..

I Still believe that the true love is never fragile..It will be remembered deep inside in each other's heart even though one has ended his last breath..The spirit, the promise and the memory will still carry on , forever and ever....Thats what i choose to believe...T.T

Perhaps the song "angel" can make me feel better and continue to believe that love is borderless..It should not be that fragile..

1 comment:

  1. well, it all depends on how an individual define his/her love. true love don't come easily though. it usually requires both party endure all the hardship and moment (be it happy or sad) together. love can definitely overcome everything. hahahaha.
    with metta,
    er ge.

    ReplyDelete