Well, its really a very long time I never update my blog since the last post..What to do ..busy with my study and the terrible backache..
It was supposed to be a very happy one week holiday..but guess what..I sensed a very abnormal pain the day I reached home.I thought it was simply because I was too fatigue after a long journey back from Subang..Thats y I only asked my grandma to apply some cream on my back..But the nex day when I woke up, my backache was getting worst..I felt unenergetic at all..The pain was terrible..Overall, I have visited 4 doctors and 1 tukang urut..N i really cried like hell the moment the tukang urut tried to massage me!!The pain is so unbeareable that I do burst into tears at times..n what all the doctors said were just: perhaps u r over fatigue and too stressed, is only muscle problem, dun worry ...I do hope so!! but why?the backache is persisting till now though it is not that painful anymore..but still...it is haunting me...I wouldnot want anything to happen to me, my family needs me as what I needed their support all the times..
I have no idea why is it happened to me..Trial is coming in one week time..I really hope that i can face it with a very healthy body..The last option that I have would be :if it is still painful after my trial, I will go for X ray..I got no choice..I m still young..now because of the backache, I dun even dare to go for jogging or any strenching exercises...I'm scared that it may hurt my back even worst..Finished all ten painkillers and 1 analgesic cream since the day i got the backache..but it doesn't really alleviate the pain..I wouldnot want it to haunt me forever..i wanna go for jogging, cycling n etc...
Pray hard...health is wealth..U can never buy it regardless how rich u r.believe me..take care...
hey, jaga jaga ur back orh.
ReplyDeletewan some lubricant?? lol...
as mention earlier, don't workout too much for the moment, and don't put too much pressure on ur back. instead of bending the back to pick up things, use ur leg, squirt down to pick up.
and if possible, try apply natural healing, through of course the Law of Attraction.
believe tat health is at large with you. and that law work best prior to sleep. so before u sleep, make a sincere prayer.
may u be well and happy,
may ur back recover asap.
with metta,
small gan aka er ge.
btw, it's bend down the knee, not squirt. wrg term usage. sry.
ReplyDeletenormally pain in the muscles of the back is caused by improper body position..so make sure u sit properly when u study..and try to reduce ur stress and take more rest..jiayou la my fren!!!
ReplyDelete