Sunday, July 5, 2009

No sense of belongings

Feeling extremely no sense of belongings..I may look happy from a outsider viewpoint but deep inside my heart I feel so left out...

Have been calling mum n yeeche yesterday late at night to cry out all my frustrations and depression..I knw that you all will be getting more worried if i cry through phone. But i just wish to do that. I cant store that inside my heart anymore.. I have to release it out...I feel better after crying out..

I doubt myself..I wish to search back the real soul of myself..BUt I couldn't..I wonder how long such life will be...

I wanna go back to TI....i miss eveything there!!!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm....
    we do miss u too...
    but....
    u have to continue ur journey..
    jus...
    haiz..the stress over there we cant even feel it...
    but trust me...
    everyone face pressure too...
    so as i....
    hey my stpm finish and tat is the end of me..
    i oso very pressure...
    i got onli 2.0 somthg...
    how am i going to score?
    but jus look at me...
    i stil enjoy my life...
    why must put urself at such high?
    come down....
    the land is so wide...
    the hill is sharp...
    so come down...
    and think back...
    wat is the prupose of living?
    wat is the meaning of frens?
    are frens around u?
    YES!!!!
    DEFINITELY!!!!!
    so why r u still down?
    because of pressure on academic????
    u did bad??
    NO!!!
    u did well too!!
    so why u feel down?
    think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to 五姐 yinshia aka our maid:
    just to let u knw that we will always be ur pillar of support. we will always radiate metta to u too.

    with metta,
    er ge aka small gan,
    representing our family - dajie hoay2, erjie hoay yee, sanjie kai chur, sijie siew ling, xiao mei jane, da ge big gan, sange yin bin, xiao di terk wah.

    sukhihotu.

    ReplyDelete