
We were so excited about the camp as if we already finished the final exam.. Each one with few luggages ...
Reached the destination..Lanai Kijang!!
Welcoming drinks...nice orange juice!!
Our awesome sharing room...with Fan wai as my roomate...^^the bed is even nicer than my house's one..haha
plasma tv!! I wish I have such table in Casa...
Obviously it's the toilet..nono..is a grand toilet..haha...Equipped with the hairdryer, all types of shampoo, conditioner..etc..haha....
This can be considered as a small living room ..but sadly I didnt even lie down on the sofa throughout the 5 days...too busy plus the econ research !!haiz...
The swimming pool...but i will never go near there...I guess I will get drowned there..haha..
This is the gym!! I have never go for gym throughout my life..It's equipped with all sorts of sports facilities... so cool man!! and..there is a sauna there!!! we were really like going for vacation!!of course no pictures to show how much did we enjoy in the sauna there...all those sexy photo!!haha..I will never forget how hot was it inside the sauna and steaming room there...haha..an unforgettable experience...
Enjoyinig our buffet style meals in cafeteria..The food is so so so so so nice!!I miss the omelette so much!!I have tried so many different types of drinks, dessert and food..The feeling was so great as I finally can have some food other than those being sold in Asia Cafe..haha...my Pimples even popped out after coming back..haha.but i guess its worth it..haha
A visit to Kilang wang negara malaysia. We are the lucky group as they dont simply allow people to visit there..Had to go through the frisking room to make sure that we didnt take out any coins from the kilang..haha..Even the spoilt coin was not allowed to be taken by us..This was the first ever time I witnessed so many coins lie in front of me!! and till now only I know that actually malaysia produces lots of coins daily!!is really lots!!!More photos will be uploaded...To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment