Monday, July 13, 2009

My first ever driving experience from PJ to Sunway

FInally I got the chance of driving in the this main city so called the most jam area in malaysia!

It has been two months plus I never been to my aunty's place due to the endless assignment and test. So, last Saturday after the account test, I decided to stay overnight there in PJ..Before going to the KTM station, I went to Subang Parade there to shop for my dear cousin"s birthday present which was actually in June.. But sadly I couldn't find anything nice.. So end up with nothing to her house..Thats why upon reaching there, I suggested to go somewhere with her to search for her present..and so coincidently that both of my aunt and uncle were not at home, so we two little kids decided to drive to Sunway.. and I m assigned to be the driver..haha..I guess I have to thank my cousin for being so confident about my driving skill..Note that I have never driven here...Never..haha

It was no doubt that I felt extremely nervous the moment I got into my cousin brother"s car. Yet I had to pretend to be a bit professional in front of her..haha..I even needed her to remind me of wearing the seat belt and adjusting the handbrake..haha..That proved that I was super nervous..haha..Luckily, with her help to show me the way, we reached Sunway safely!! Guess what!! Cos it was Saturday, all the car park was full! we turned and turned, keep searching and searching..and finally ended up to park our car at the highest level CP7..haha...

In the highest level of carpark CP7 , Sunway!!haha...
Searching in the parking lots..Got no choice but to wear the spec..my short-sightedness is getting serious now..
Photo session after shopped for nearly four hours...^^
My lovely cousin..
well, as a proof that I really went to Sunway..haha
Ready to go bac..NIce sunset view..
The car key..haha

In conclusion, although my intention was to buy my cousin present, but it ended up to buy nothing at the end..haha..We shared a bowl of laksa there instead..haha...
An unforgettable driving experince..Thanks for fulfilling my dream..I always think that can only drive the moment when I start working..haha

1 comment:

  1. that's was great. there is first experience for everything u wanna do. great driving to be able to drive at there. hahahaha. so i am waiting for u to give me a ride soon. hahahaha. no longer need to buy insurance to sit in ur car. lol. hahahahahaha. ganbatte.

    ReplyDelete