Friday, July 17, 2009

Im sorryT.T

Im sorry...

I shouldnot reject..I should let you come and fetch me out though its ady late at night...

I should be serious to you when you tell me all your problems...I shouldnt be saying" u must be kidding I guess"

I should let u express all ur problem..I shouldnot let you out , driving alone..

You sign off, end my call...made me so worried..I dunno what should I do now..I feel so guilty..

I hope you will feel better after releasing all your sadness , anger and frustration. I know how tired is it after you paid so much effort on doing something.YEt the result didnt turn up to be the desired one..Plus the harsh words from ur loved ones..I understand it, I do experience that before..Life is not a bed of roses, isn't it? Only when we fall down once, we can be better the next time..B does not stand for BAD, it indicates that you still hv rooms for improvement..I knw the main problem is not on you, but from the one surrounded u..Perhaps they just feel disappointed, cos they care for u ..Else they wont even care ..Believe me, family is the power of love...Its the fact...you will get the endless care and warmth from them wherever you are...

I m really sorry..I feel so guilty...sorry...I hope you will be fine...

1 comment:

  1. good judgement/decisions come from experiences, and experiences come from bad judgement.

    instead of feeling guilty, perhaps u should forgive yourself and move on with life. rebuild the rapport with your this particular friend. seek for ways to support him/her, and seek for ways to care for him/her. he/she is really in need on one.

    with metta,
    er ge aka small gan.
    sukhihotu.

    ReplyDelete