Monday, June 22, 2009

HOmesick!!

An unbearable feeling of homesick these few days!!!

I miss my grandma so much recently..Keeping thinking what is she doing at home?must be watching tv alone in the living room and busy on the housechores!!It was already late at night on saturday yet I still phoned my mum. 'Ask grandma to listen to the phone.."I requested!My grandma has some listening problem since last few years!!So everytime whenever wanna talk with her, she will refuse at first. Cos she know that she has difficulty in talking through phone..Yet i persisted to listen to her voice even though she cant listen to me!! My heart sank to the bottom after the conversation..I miss her a lot!!Today is the day she has to go to hospital for regular checking..Kinda worried since the spread of AH1N1 is so serious now..Even dreamt of her yesterday night... By the way, thanks to meijing for talking to me through phone for about 40 minutes just to cheer me up!!thanks my dear friend though I know ur intention was just trying to tell me about the korean guy!!haha...Its really fun...haha

I cant go back home till the end of July!!
I miss my family!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey dun worry...
    ur grandma wil sure be ok...
    she has u this good granddaughter...
    she must be happy...dunworry ya~
    we wish her a healthy life~~~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u miss ur family very much, and i believe ur family miss u alot too.
    well, always rmb ur family is good.
    rmb to radiate metta to them.
    with metta,
    small gan aka er ge.

    ReplyDelete