A productive month in terms of what I have done before holiday and what will I be busy on this month ahead...
well, as I had posted earlier, I had become the commitee of Fo Qing during my break.I would like to thank all those members for letting me to in although i couldn't stay overnight there.Thank for giving me all the memory that full of tears and laughter throughout the camp. Since i didnt involve myself completely in all activities, I will just record some remarkable events.
Laughter~~I guess 'human chess' was the game that I enjoyed the most. Its such a fresh new game to me. I have never thought that we humans do can act like a chess.haha...The pose that we all created was the most funniest thing.Tie the name tag around our head and keep challenging our opposing team!I guess they must be so fed up about us for keep showing off our egoism as the committee!haha..But its such a shame thing that we as the commitee group were not able to beat the participant group at the end though we keep boasting how powerful we were at the beginning of the game.haha...Lesson learnt~never look down on ur opponents as all are equal whenever in the game, nobody can be invincible!!
Also, this was the first time i was arranged to be the commitee for food(san shi zhu). Frankly speaking I was a bit down when knowing that as being the "food commitee', we wont have much chance to involve in the camp activities. We will spend most of the time in the kitchen itself. Yet i was wrong. I was actually having a great time there with all the aunties and my members.The funniest thing was i cut my finger the very first day of the camp in the morning. I guess I already broke the record by being the very first person getting hurt in the kitchen. haha...
Tears~~It was no doubt the "gan en ye" whereby all of us had to attend our own funeral.yea its really our own funeral which we never expect it at all!U wont expect that it will be so real that I was actually trembling while sitting in front facing the mirror and looked at myself.The coffin, the mattress, the food for the deceased, the music..Before entering the room, we were actually asked to refresh all our childhood memories start from the day we were born.Just after few minutes I can already sense that people around me start dropping tears! Yet i was so calm that i cant even drop a tear but keep thinking the childish and funny thing that I have done during my childhood.and the moment i stepped and entered my funeral room, I was like 'oh my god"!!i m dead!!After that my eyes were blindfolded and asked to go down the stairs by our own.It was the time I really had the feeling that i was actually on my way to the hell.The feeling of helplessness and darkness overwhelmed you.Then we were seated. My tears dropped uncontrobally.I cried not because of scared to face the death, but thinking of what I had experienced last time of losing someone in my life. Since then whenever I listen to the funeral music, I will be provoked. Its a trauma to me now seriously. At that time, my mind was just revolving around you. I cried badly!When being asked to write down the things that u regret the most in ur life, i cried even badly. While listing it out only I know I have so much thing that haven't be done with you together. Yet it was to late...But I already promised myself that whatever past just let it passed, just make sure I will never commit those mistake again the rest of my life..Right after that someone pushing a trolley inside with the cake on top.The birthday song was sang! It symbolized REBORN!!yea all of us were reborn again!!We attended our own funeral, we cried~Death, we got the birthday song n cake yet we cried~Reborn(thats what babies normally do right, crying the whole day)..Then we were given a birth certificate and asked to write down our own wish!!I love this meaningful event so much!!It will be recorded deep inside my heart forever. U guys are really great, for making this activity a success one. I m sure that there's lot of struggle and opposing view while planning for this funeral!!u guys are really great!!
Pei Wen and me~~
My 2 Jie Mui in the san shi zhu..haha
Kooiling ~a good camp organiser
my team~san shi zhu
Committee members!!yeahAfter this a busy month is awaiting me. After meeting minglee n weijie for reunion , will be going to KTJ this coming friday. Then math olympiad competition on saturday in UM..yeah!! next will be the pre-departure camp.Look forward to it..and finally the tests and assignment!!GAmbahteh!!!
wow...
ReplyDeleteit reali look cool~~~
i always wish to join bigger camping projects like this....
sigh...
T.T
hey, nice post. well, all i wanna say is u are indeed a strong gurl, thus i believe u will manage to overcome the obstacles ahead, with ur own strength and guidance from others.
ReplyDeletemay the dhamma always be with u.
with metta,
small gan aka er ge. hahahahaha.
I understand all the feeling u had gone through coz i had gone through exactly same things s u...hehe..i m better than u,fu dao zhu...nt food sw...
ReplyDelete