
A day of bad headache and flu..Physically and mentally sick..
Physically~~I guess must be sleeping late yesterday..thats why feeling so uncomfortable today..Although 12 am is still considered early if i were in my holiday, i cant bear the feeling of sick the next morning in class..sneezing non stop!plus the miserable headache..Song lynn even came and asked whether wanna go to see doctor tomorrow as she is not feeling well too..She suspected that is the symptoms of AH1n1..GOsh!!
Mentally~~Couldnt get to sleep yesterday..Lying on the bed for a few moment.Its disheartening to know that..The feeling of heart broken..and now i can officially say that its ended..YEa its ended..I should have stopped it for a long time ago yet i persist till now. haha..Its ironic!! Well, I believe i can go through it..
Stay strong..The best are yet to come..Never look back..
hey!!!
ReplyDeletemust take care ar~~~
weather is changing...
drink more water~