Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back to hectic life soon

My two weeks holiday finally come to the end..

Will be going back tomorrow..definitely feeling sad to leave family and friends.Yet I know this is the 'opportunity cost' that I have to given up in order to pursue my dream. The path awaiting me is not smooth. Whenever thinking that I have to repeat that hectic daily routine, my heart sinks to the bottom. Waking up early at5 plus every day, facing the books all the times, catching the bus evday,waiting for mum's call evday....It is undeniable a boring yet stressful life..but life still goes on, i got no choice but enjoy it to the fullest..

I m happy that though i din touch any of the books that I brought back, i enjoyed my holidays very muc. I have made a wise choice to join Fo QIng!! A very great n sweet memory that fulls of laughter and tears..

Strive hard for the new semester!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 生命有起有落,有落才有起嘛!有忙碌的生活,在会好好地珍惜休息的可贵; 有休息的时候,才懂得好好地冲刺。 观察到无常,生活因而自在!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....never touch the books ya?
    lolx...
    same as me...
    well i did study la...
    jus 14 pages...
    sigh....
    =.=||

    ReplyDelete
  4. peiwen~~a very meaningful comment..thanks for it..keep in touch ya!!!lame po

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiz...i m going back and return to a hectic life again...jia you to both of us ba..haha...

    ReplyDelete