Sunday, January 2, 2011

Right at this moment, it somehow reminds me of three years back when I first headed down to KL to work.That's my first ever job, as a waitress @ Chopstick Noodles house. To say why I have chosen this job, it's definitely because of it's high pay for a 18year old girl who had just completed her SPM. Unfortunately, I just get to know recently that the restaurant has been closed down due to unknown reasons. It was a total shock for me when I passed by, seeing the site transformed into a kopitiam and a convenient store. It used to be a quite well-known restaurant -.-"

After experiencing as a waitress both in Malaysia and Melbourne, it has finally come to the time where I gonna handle a more formal job which is my 1 month internship at Bank Negara. It's neither compulsory by my sponsor nor forced by anybody but it's all my personal choice . Yet, people don't see the point I applied for it. Some even labelled me as foolish for the little pay that I just get. Well, if it's because of money, I would have continued staying in Melbourne and get a part time job there.After all, I actually manage to earn after converting to RINGGIT. But that's obviously not the main driver!It's the worthy experience that counts, which motivates me to apply for it at the first place.

Money talks?? While it's true to say that a man couldn't survive without money, I don't see money as important as what most of the people surrounded me perceive it. I just don't agree with it. There's always things like kinship and friendship which I rank them above money.

Anyway,no matter what challenges lying ahead, I shall just endure it more passionately.
Look forward to my first day at Internal Audit Department!

No comments:

Post a Comment