Thursday, January 6, 2011

My body is signaling me to rest early for tomorrow's work yet my soul is still wandering around.

I'm glad that I have made this new year 2011 a great start! I have always thought of myself as a highly independent girl back at home but whenever I'm stranded on a foreign new land, I know I m not as strong as what I thought I was.

Perhaps it's time for me to sit back and have a flashback of my "old-self". What to leave behind and what's really valuable to pick up? I shall not just continue ignoring the past which always makes me feel good doing so. I should kick off this stumbling block..

Gonna make peace with my past and not to let it screw up my present!

1 comment:

  1. whenever u r feeling tired or wan to cry
    juz always remember u still having us at ur back.

    ReplyDelete