
Mum said:" Hey, you knw what! There's this lady from Malaysia, Penny Wong who is appointed as the Minister of Finance and Deregulation of Australia. "
All of a sudden, this triggered me back to the memories. Somehow this lady left a footprint in my heart years ago for she reminded me of my late teacher, Madam Lau Swee Lee. I still remember how shocked was I the first time I saw her picture in the newspaper esp it happened just after she left. This lady just looks exactly like my teacher.
I know it sounds ridiculous but somehow this makes me think that perhaps you are still here, just that you are invisible.
”在很久很久以前
你拥有我
我拥有你
在很久很久以前
你离开我
去远空翱翔
外面的世界很精彩
外面的世界很无奈
当你觉得外面的世界很精彩
我会在这里衷心的祝福你
每当夕阳西沉的时候
我总是在这里盼望你
天空中虽然飘着雨
我依然等待你的归期
在很久很久以前
你拥有我
我拥有你
在很久很久以前
你离开我
去远空翱翔
外面的世界很精彩
外面的世界很无奈
当你觉得外面的世界很无奈
我还在这里耐心的等着你
每当夕阳西沉的时候
我总是在这里盼望你
天空中虽然飘着雨
我依然等待你的归期
我依然等待你的归期“
这首歌听起来可以很惆怅,也可以很轻松。。。
你的样子对我来说,已经越来越模糊了
没有任何的照片
留下来的只是回忆
可是那回忆是深刻的
当中有甜的,苦的,酸的,
然而占最多的。。我想是刺痛的吧。。。因为你让我体会了什么叫做遗憾
《遗憾》
不要看小这两个字带来的伤害力。。它可是会伴随你一辈子
她常对我说:不要把它当做一个包袱, 放下会好过点“
我想她当时是被我的哭功吓呆了。
可是,我想当天的泪是真实的。。
我也很感激你让我把那包袱给释放出来。。。
刘老师,
如果你还在,
那会是怎样的呢?
我很想听回你叫我:霞霞。。因为也只有你才能叫得如此的窝心。。
外面的世界,还好吗?
原来成人的世界不简单。
你, 会回来吗?
真的越来越模糊了
霞霞
aiyo, shia shia~u make me wanna cry le la~
ReplyDeletehaiz, dun sad sad ar~
we always beside u k?
ur teacher really feel proud of u!!
so lives happily in the future~~~~
we love you~~
=]
Dont worry! I m fine :)
ReplyDelete