Friday, June 18, 2010

A glimpse of the semester





After 4 months away from motherland, I shall proudly announce there goes my Semester one!

About uni life, I will say that at some certain extent what i have learnt now starts getting related to my future working life as an accountant.Though it was stressful at times to meet my own self expectation, I m enjoying what am I doing right now by paying much effort in understanding a certain topic...I have never experienced such a great satisfaction after truly mastering a "knowledge"..Perhaps should blame on my study technique all this while that is simply memorizing all the facts without getting bothered what is it all about...Continue with this bad habit will surely put me into disadvantage in the long term. Seriously gotta change it! That's the reason i admire those who learn by absorbing the knowledge rather than swallowing it and pouring it out words by words ..I wouldnt want to end up like that...Time to kick this out!

In regards to the exam, undoubtedly, I am truly disappointed with my Intro Micro paper..I have no one to blame except myself..I hate the fact that I cant work under pressure despite the lessons learnt in SAM. I m so vulnerable to these stressful environment which require us to think fast and act even faster! I understand it's pointless to say "i could have done better if it starts all over again, I shouldn't waste too much time on that particular question, and any other excuses! People will never care how much effort have u put in, what interest them is only the end result and this applies to everything we do in this realistic world! I wouldnt want to repeat the mistake anymore!It hurts...For whatever happens during the result release day, i got to bear the consequences..

In respect to the non academic life, it's still not up to my expectation yet!It's not what i dream of! I m so inactive and like a NERD..I need a true transformation! The thing is I always say it out without any action!It's really bad...The only thing that I'm satisfied with so far is being elected as the treasurer of Buddhist Society here..

Anyway, looking back at this semester, it wasn't that bad after all. .There's always cheerful moment hanging out with frens..The supports from family n friends around do keep me going when I was down with all the problems...

At this moment, I just wanna make sure I enjoy my winter break to the fullest!
1. Exploring around Melbourne
2. Finish reading the book~Tuesday with Morrie
3. Learn some cooking
4. Time to write something back to my dear "family"
5. Job hunting

More posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment