Sunday, June 20, 2010

最美丽的第七天



Finally finish watching this show..Well, I know I m pretty outdated cos this show has been out since few years ago..Guess because I'm a Pisces girl, my eyes kept glistened with tears especially in the last few episodes. Here's the sharing:

Health is wealth~
The main character, Yan is diagnosed with terminal illness. I admire her optimistic attitude towards the cruel realistic life despite the fact that she can no longer control her life ever since then. Sometimes I ever wonder how will I react if I were to be chosen as the one. I dont even dare to imagine further...FOr I know I wouldnt be able to accept...I couldnt imagine..For real...I finally understand this phrase " Health is Wealth" when I start to sense that my body is no longer as fit as before. Flu is finding me at least few times a month and the uncured backache. This makes me finally agree with the saying that what's the point of reaching the peak of the world without having a healthy body!Every achievement will resemble nothing when u cant even have the chance to enjoy it! Yet, no one will really take care of their health and take notice of their daily diet! Everytime it's only when you sense some bad signal starts appearing within your body then u start to regret!True enough?

Friends for life~I like the scene when the gang of friends used to gather together and just to gossip around. It's nice to just chit chat and express out each other's problem. No matter how superior are you, we do need true friends as a pillar of our support in times of triumph and sorrow. Sharing play parts! It makes me feel that there is at least someone does care of you and you are not alone! Yet, the friends issue can be complicated at times. The more simple you view it, the more sophisticated it can go perhaps. But i do believe that as long as you treat friends with a sincere heart, you will get what's desired in return..at least I choose to believe so..

True love~This is the most significant part in the show i guess! Especially some of the romantic scene taken in Japan during winter! Really can't wait to go there one day! Back to the issue, always people say that love stories played in the drama is just for the sake of entertainment and it's unrealistic at all! It's true perhaps. To me, each individual story is meant to be romantic and memorable for it's carved by you and ur other half out of love and faith. You don't have to make thousands or millions of promises. Even just the sole one will do if it's filled with sincerity and honesty! In the show, though the couple was defeated by the disease at last, what leaves behind is the footprint of their love that matters the most! It's the power of love that keeps them going which makes up the most touching part in the show!and I guess that's why the tears keep running down my cheek...

Love, and thou shall be loved^^

No comments:

Post a Comment