Sunday, March 14, 2010

Come back

I m been slacking all the times! Procrastination is the best word to describe my current life now!i keep refreshing my facebook, reading other's blog, checking websites etc..laptop is 24/7 with me. WHat a mess with my life now! come bac YinShia!!! Focus..

at the meantime, I m glad to have chosen fencing as my sports!IT's really cool especially when i put in the suit n helmet with the weapon on my hand!haha...look like a lively fighter..opps ..nope ~fencer, a nicer name!haha...hopefully i can keep on with the spirit n continue with the practice as i have never done something in sports successfully due to my low determination!

Start enjoying my life here. Though walking to uni everday seems tiring at times, I started to enjoy every sight that surrounds me..The people from diff origin, the shop, the traffic, evthing seems so brand new to me. love the cozy morning breeze! A jacket, the watch and the Mp3 player have become the necessities to me whenever i m out!

Somehow I love the freedom and the flexibility that life offers me now!evday routine is on my hand..whenever i m tired of studying, i can jus go down for gym..can distress through the sweating process..Yet, think that I seriously need to have a good time management! weekends is like never enough for me!tutorial work is piling up,revision is nt done,what abt time for outdoor activities n the sightseeing ...

Return , yinshia!! Enjoy ur life to the fullest^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment