while switching on the radio on my phone, it was so coincidentally that the song that i have never heard for ages was being played...It was actually the song derived from a chinese poem...It suddenly made me refreshed back the time during my primary school..It was you who always went to school early, standing on the stage, to teach us those songs...and so luckily that there was once my name was called by you to go up to the stage to sing... I still remember how shocked was I at that point of time..Whether did i eventually go up to the stage to sing, I couldnt remember it anymore...THe song really made me flashing back all the memories that you have brought to me once before...It made me so miss the time spending with you especially at this current point of time when I m so tired of studying....Where are you, i guess my heart is shouting silently....
Once again, everything i m thinking of you, i will play the song' angel' to relieve my 'sickness'...strive hard, yinshia....just three more to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment