Start from tomorrow, it will be officially my last week as a taylorian!! Is that what I'm always looking for??!! Human is a weird being, whenever time comes, things they anticipate will always turn up to be totally opposite...Well, throughout this one and a half year, there is definitely sad and happy moment..But i guess my depressed moment is far outweighed by the pleasing ones..haha..Be it willing or unwilling, i definitely have to leave...I just couldn't believe that time really flies!! and now it is!!! I just wish to enjoy my last week's status as a taylorian to the fullest!!! Cos i will never back ...Once it is passed, it will be gone forever...
My mood is fluctuating these few weeks...It is well reflected when I raised my voice towards my mum last few days at home..I m sorry indeed..I really wish to have a sense of comfort and warmth at home..When things goes against me, i feel very very annoyed and that's when I couldn't control myself...sorry..I m just struggling alone all this while..
And it is too bad that my backbone is officially reattacking me now..is it because I'm too stressed as what have been explained in psycho notes there under the symptoms or stress??or its just simply because of the signal of my bad health...I wouldn't know..I can only endure it..and pray hard that everything will be fine..I shall be well and ok when time comes...
Smile, yinshia~~Enjoy ur last week as a taylorian, enjoy ur last week of being the customer of Asia cafe, enjoy ur last week of taking bus daily, enjoy the last week of anticipating what is going to happen....haha...Everything will be fine, right??THats what i can believe now...
ganbatte lo my friend.I guess you are going to fly to Australia in the coming jan or feb right? i guess i would never meet you before u leave, but anyway i will look forward for ur more coming blogs in future.take care ya and be strong!we will always support you in malaysia!
ReplyDeletelisten to the song "the truth of change" by i.gemz. it has all the things i wanna say.
ReplyDeleteganbatte.
with metta,
er ge.