Thursday, May 28, 2009

happy dumpling's festival




My first ever blogspot is done finally after the whole day editing^^..Well, many have been asking why do I have the idea of doing a blogspot suddenly.Actually i do have a blogspot shared among with my friends since last year..Just that it is kept confidential, i didnt tell others about that as I always have the perception that blogspot is lacking of privacy to a certain degree.You reveal all ur personal feelings for others to know.Yet, my conventional perception started to change when I realise that I actually enjoy reading other's blog very much..haha..Instead of becoming a tool for u to let out all your feelings, it can actually be the diary of your whole journey of life..After few years of blogging, I m sure that the feeling of reading back all your own post will be great.That's the main thing motivated me to have my very own blog~~SILver PRawn^^



28.5.09 As usual, my family celebrate dumpling festival. This is the traditional custom of my family and I m glad to be able to help my grandma to do the dumplings since I m having my holidays right now. I appreciate every single moment to be with my grandma especially when knowing that I won’t have such chance when studying overseas next year. She is the strongest woman I have ever known in my life. She never grumbles over her busy daily routine. She has the mindset of traditional woman who always work for the sake of others. Compared to my grandma, I feel so small as I already started complaining for standing the whole days making dumplings even though I m younger than her for more than 60 years. Yet, she is enjoying her work and making sure that every dumpling is nice in taste and appearance. Although I have been helping and learning from her to make dumpling since I was in primary school, sadly to say that I still cant master the proper way to wrap the dumplings. That’s why my duty is just putting all the ingredients inside and pass it to my grandma to wrap it..haha..

learning from si fu YummY Yummy^^


I am always grateful for having the chance of doing the dumplings on my own as this tradition is getting fade. Perhaps by the time we grow up, our children will be surprised to know what exactly dumpling is..It should be a tradition that young generations should continue to practice to strengthen the relationship among family and understand that every single effort that we pay is very important during the process of ensuring a fruitful result…I m lucky enough..^^

3 comments:

  1. im writing to compliment your achievement in being a good assistant to make bak zhang....

    aiya too formal dy. i better get to my point : i wanna eat bak zhang!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you can really make a good bak zhang, where's mine? hahahahahaha, happy bao bak zhang

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==
    finali i came...
    duihxx...
    u can oso follow other's blogs...
    so tat everytime u enter ur dashboard of blogspot..
    u can know who updated his/her blog immediately...
    learn more la..
    u stil a lot to learn....
    wakaka....

    ReplyDelete