My handphone alarm rang at7.00am sharp as I already promised kx to go for jogging yesterday night.Yet i was so unwilling to wake up..Guess wat..i slept at 4 plus the night before that just to finish watching one litre of tears.haha..luckily I managed to wake up at the end but it turned up that kx was still enjoying in his dreamland until i sms n misscall him for few times..
After that we went for the gotong royong of the coming Dhamma Youth Camp. The moment i stepped into the hall, I can already sense the happy and warming atmosphere which is hardly to be searched elsewhere.The first person i met-Small gan~ A very interesting about us is that we just couldnt stop teasing each other whenever we meet, regardless in BM, mandarin, eng, cantonese, or whatever language..and yea he will just keep calling me 'MARIA'..thanks to ur big brother~big gan who created such a wonderful name for me-.-'..The dark fellow who always show his passionateness in his work. He is the other one who enjoys teasing me regardless what am i doing..haha..no wonder they are siblings..Yet i enjoy the way of having such 'communication'..haha
The next buddy ~ PeiWen who I have been waited for so long to meet has just come back from Beijing.The feeling of seeing you again is really great.Its so comfortable and fun to chat and crack joke with you.We never see each other for months..Yet evthing remains the same. We are still that LAME..haha..Before that ,I actually suggested that we all make the mask using the newspaper once u reached pbhp as a sign of banning u from entering..cos who knows you are already infected with Ah1N1 while enjoying in Beijing..haha.but sadly nobody cooperated with me , so the plan FAILED..so sad..anyway,i really enjoy the time v go jalan jalan with my little 'xiao hong' and busy searching for the si doctor~nicholas..haha..having a sweet time chatting with you all though u all just keep taking abt medic life in Uni-.-'..Not to mention,really thanks a lot for ur delayed birthday present~the cap from Beijing (i will regard it as bday gift since u didnt give me anything also)..haha..i appreciate it very much..is really great to have u this lame po in my friend list..


Of course we did try some games which will be played during the camp other than gotong royong.really having fun while playing especially with the existence of siewling kaichur hoayyee n many others.I guess all of us will rememember the cracking sound made by peiwen's leg while playing the 'ultraman ' game..its really very funny..
Dunno why,I enjoy very much the feeling of being overwhelmed with laughters especially with whole bunch of buddies..'Friends for life'~I doubt how many of us can really make it..The influence of outsider, the distance apart n many other factors are always threatening the value of friendship. A perfect frienship can only be prefect when both parties are paying the effort to maintain it, else it will go upside down..of course I wouldnt say i m a perfect friendship 'maintainer',i m not instead..but i appreciate lots those who treat me as a sincere friend.Friends come Friends go..I couldnt do anything but just appreaciate every single moment to be with u all..COs you all brighten my life, letting me know the world is still beautiful though its full of bitter..^^
I dunno how long will the frienship go.. I just hope that we are still bounded together as one even though we are being apart, pursuing our own castle of life, facing the difficulties alone..Cos Friends for life^^
it sounds touch.....
ReplyDeletegreat you have them...
such wonderful frens...