Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If medicine is ever a drug, guess Im a drug addict now!

Occasionally, I feel short of breath, a kind of feeling of not getting enough air, which I totally perceive it as a normal, at least for me! never take that seriously since I will feeling ok everytime after applying some medicated oil.

But these few weeks, the unusual sense of breathlessness has clearly gave me a warning signal that something seems to go wrong. I feel hard or uncomfortable to take in oxygen especially when I m lying on the bed. As a result of this, the frequency for me to apply the medicated oil has increased significantly! To a certain degree, I cant doubt that it truly eases my breathing difficulty! and hence that bottle must be beside me all the times! and it has been used up today!

What make it so worse is that I have been searching for the new one that I brought from Malaysia this year, but failed. =( Has no idea where have I put it...=(

My incurable backpain has found its friend to stick to me!

1 comment:

  1. erm, izit is ur health problem or the stress causes the breathing problem?
    my dear fren, muz stay strong...
    any problem can come n find us ok?
    be strong.....

    ReplyDelete