Friday, December 24, 2010

All I want from this Christmas


HoHoHo~~~~~


A rainy night. Compared to the previous year's gathering and gift exchange session with friends, I m at home with my family this year, expectedly!So dear Santa, here's the little wish from me.

1) A healthy body

Santa, please grant me a power to get rid off the awful backache and sinus allergy! I dont wanna fight with it the rest of my life. All I want is just to run, play and travel around, like YOU!

2)A grasp of IQ and EQ

So Santa, I will be turning 21 soon, horrible huh?. Forgive me for being so immature and playful all these while. I'm just a little rogue , equipped with an old lady outfit but a kid's mind!I regretted...I wish to get transformed and turn into a brand new person with both IQ and EQ on my grasp!Do me an operation perhaps!

3)Santa, I wonder how old are you?My apology. But this is my dearest grandma who might be just as old as you!

She is a little deaf, but I dont mind talking louder and listening to her more patiently
She is a little slow, but I dont mind slowing down my pace and walking hand in hand with her
For she is the the best grandma that I respect the most in my life!invincible instead
With this, i sincerely wish that you can grant her a healthy body!

Alright Santa, that's all from me. I wont be waiting for you with the big red socks hanging outside my room..for my doggie, O-BIN will definitely chase you out seeing an old strangle man with a big red suit entering my house. Forgive his stupidity!


So I will see you somewhere with the gifts I mentioned flung on your back! Deal???

Lastly,
Merry Christmas

。* 。° 。 ° ˛
˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
•˚ */______/ \。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
...٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩( -̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃ •̃)۶ - &MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment