Saturday, November 27, 2010

The end ~Adelaide

Song: Back to December by Taylor Swift
Time: 2.38am Adelaide Time

Ending?

What is ending?


When there’s a beginning, there it goes: the ending…

The short trip in Adelaide finally comes to the end. I enjoy every single memory of travelling, but I definitely don’t like the feeling of leaving, especially with your closed friend.

I hate myself of having the mixed feelings whenever things come to the end. The feeling is so strong that it may provoke your tears no matter how strong you are. Yet, the feeling is impermanent; in fact, it may just go fade, perhaps few days after. That’s the reason I wish to pen it down when the feeling is still strong.

Permanent is impermanent. Phrase that best fits the feeling I wanna express it out whenever I sense the changes around, be it people or surroundings..

Am I too individualistic? Optimistic? Or I m just too unrealistic?
I enjoyed the short moment of talk although it actually reflects both of our different perspective of life. I guess there’s no such thing as correct or wrong in our opinion and perception. It’s perhaps our different family background that brought us into today’s thinking. We are fated to be born in that background, that’s the fact that we wouldn’t be able to change, isn’t it? Like poor and rich. But I strongly believe that to change your future life into a better one, it definitely lies on your hand as long as you are willing to work hard on it with perseverance and determination. Say, if your parents are illiterate due to some reasons, poor and therefore not able to bring you for vacation and provide you with all the luxuries that other rich kid enjoy. Does it mean that your future generation will continue living in that condition and not able to move out from the poverty cycle? Absolutely not! Change is definitely possible, Believe on it!

I finally come to accept that when people are down with some unpleasant experience and failure, they will eventually surrender to the cruel reality and turn to be more and more pessimistic. I guess that well reflects how fragile human can be.
Are you leading a good life? That’s the question I ask myself seeing people enjoying their life. Does that simply mean their life is always that smooth and without any single challenges or frustrating moment? Obviously not. But it’s the way they master their life with EQ and IQ. Unfortunately I realize that I’m not even 5% up to their standard. That’s so lousy of you, NG YIN SHIA!!!!

You are just a coward, leading your life like a turtle who chooses to step back when confronted with problems. Don’t you? When will it change, when are you going to turn into a new leaf?

To you:

Maybe I never show it out, but deep inside my heart, I’m really worried. I never know we are so much different now compared to those days. But that’s not the bad thing. That’s the signal that we have grown up and we are striving towards our own path. It may seem cruel throughout the process, but I guess that’s what we have to go through right? Everything comes with sacrifice, isn’t it? Promise me to take good care of yourself and smile always. And so do I for what I have promised: The loneliness !hahahahahahaha…..

The end~
Time to do my last check before heading back to Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment