
It's SPRING!
A season filled with warmth and happiness I guess...
For I finally able to feel the warmth of the sun and the sight of the flowers blooming all around is just so lovely♥
And what's more, IT's SPRING BREAK NOW!!! Wooohooooo~~~~ Im so in a dire need of a break to let me fully immerse in the HOLIDAY PARADISE.
2 weeks isn't really enough for me as I have tonnes of things to do.
To list them,
1) The first and foremost will be my 3 assignments which are due after the break T.T sad case*** Still kinda lazy to start with them.
2) Sending back postcards to those I have promised to. This is supposed to be done during my winter break but thanks to my procrastination it's still a task yet to be completed. SO bad of me, I know.
3) Continue with the progress of Festival Malaysia. Only till now I know how strict is the rules and regulation to have a food stall set up outdoor. The permit, notification to City Council, inspection and lots more. Hopefully evthing goes smoothly on that day!
4) Hang out with friends or it wouldnt be called as holidays! :p It's a blessing that mooncake festival falls within the break! Being away from home doesnt allow me to celebrate with family and cousins. But I guess I will have a pretty good time here that night with the new gang of CRAZY INTI friends. and of course, a mission to be completed! haha
Also, it's time for me to catch up with buddies in Malaysia. There's this phrase I came across in FB which makes me feel so guilty :"A friend asks only for your time not your money". I always tell myself that despite miles apart, so long we keep the effort to stay in touch with each other, that's nothing can ever break the bond of our close-knit relationship. Yet, how often do I do that those that have ever left their footprint in my life? It's always when I m overwhelmed with troubles and sadness, they will pop out in my mind in order for me to look for a sense of comfort. I sincerely appologise, you guys know who you are.
5) Catch up with studies! Undeniably, the subjects in semester are all way so tougher compared to the previous sem and at times I feel so left behind. Shall stop procrastinating and work hard to achieve my dreams!My top most priority!
6) Shall gear up to go on jogging. It's been a while Im slacking off and all the fats has started to accumulate terribly!THIS IS MISERABLE!!!
7) Read up my left stranded inspiration books else they are gonna be covered up by the terrifying spider web soon...><
8) Start to work on my CV and resume.
9) Check on the places to go during MY SUMMER BREAK! I m so keen on going to TAIWAN to realise my backpacking trip! but things doesnt go as smooth as I thought. :(
10) Part time job!
Nevertheless, I guess the most important one will be giving myself a really free time to get rid off all sorts of work and enjoy the holidays!
1) 3 assignment saje, finish it in 3 days^^
ReplyDelete2) don't forget mine^^ jkjk... u can send it through email to me.
3) all the best with your event
4) don't say yourself like that. it's a tough job to keep in contact with so many friends. but, if u hadn't keep in contact with them, why would u still have them as ur friends?? don't worry^^ we are all understanding^^
5) don't stress up ya^^ ganbatte^^
6) exercise and sport is good, but do take care, dun over stretch or overdo yourself.
7) take one whole night read it, without sleeping^^ lol. i believe ur inspiraional is already abundant in your mind^^
8) what job are u planning to do??
9) think it and make it happen^^
10) rmb to treat me when u back^^