This is gonna be my inner feelings. So take it or leave it!
Here's how people define BACKSTABBING: The action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner while feigning friendship...
The first part still sounds ok and I bet most of the people do indulge in criticizing people
~ to show how superior they are compared to others
~or just a self reminder to him/herself that Im nt gonna follow the wrongdoer's step!
But it's the last part " Feigning Friendship" that I couldnt take it. To me, is either you break the friendship by drawing a clear border line between U and the party or be faithful and sincere to others. There's no such word as FAKE that I allow it to exist in my life dictionary. Then you may ask :" It seems easy for you to say so, but have you ever done that?" Well, at least Im nt to the extend of faking myself!
When this thing appears for the first few times, normal laymen will usually bear with it and try to comfort and convince themselves that it just happens to be so coincidentally. Nothing really matters!and so do I. I don't intend to make my life that miserable by thinking so pessimistically although most of the times I do so. But I usually ended up to be optimistic as if nothing has ever happened! You may criticize that I am self cheating! But that's the best way I can do to myself in dealing with such matter.
But here's the problem come: When you backstab and backstab ( and U thought it's really fun) until to the extend of spoiling other's image, to me, you are unforgivable. The point I am trying to make here is that most of the times when we indulge in this kind of activity called backstabbing, it's the emotion that controls our mind and act! To put it in a simple way it's done out of your personal judgement and you will try your best to put urself in such a pitiful situation as if reaching the end of the world. and it is at this stage the conflict comes!
The outsiders will form their own perception to the victim based on what they have heard without bothering the exact details of the incident. and of course this depends on how rational the listeners of the problems. Then you might once again question:" if the victim doesnt do anything wrong, why might him/her be backstabbed? Tonnes of answer can be given for this, but as I said, some people simply do that just to make him/herself appear to be better in front of others. and this again is unforgivable! If you ever doubt me, just try to be either the backstabber or put urself as the victim then you will fully understand the hidden unbearable feeling...
Im nt 圣人。 To be honest, at times, I do backstab. But it's only when I read through one of my buddhist friend's blog, I realise how harsh and irresponsible this action is. For those who don't know, there are five precepts in Buddhism teaching and one of them strictly says: Do not make false speech! To explain, that is To refrain from telling lies is to show respect for the truth!
I never doubt the needs or perhaps I shall say the urge to channel out our feeling whenever U feel that you are being placed at a disadvantage side by whoever so.This is indeed a necessity in today's society for the young people like us are seriosly getting more susceptible and vulnerable to this invisible killer-DEPRESSION!This is something I agree with. As you can see, Im practising it now i.e to pen down all my feelings. Up to this point, U may say that I m once again contradicting myself. At one point, I m telling not to say something bad, but at the other side I m encouraging people to channel out all the feelings.
If you ever feel so, then I guess U still havent got my point. Of course people has all the rights to say whatever they like, no one can ever control others from the freedom of speech. But the thing is have U ever said out all the TRUTH when u share out your problems with others? How many times have you ever twisted the fact be it only o.ooooooo1% deviate from the actual truth. I shall leave this to your own thought.~
Here's a little advice to myself and whoever concerned! Think before act. If you could ever spare a little time thinking of the consequences that you might create for BACKSTABBING, you are doing a great thing in minimising misunderstandings and contributing to the peaceful world. I wonder how many of us can do that especially when you are overwhelmed with anger! That's y I keep telling myself to improve my EQ! This is the most enormous killer that exists everywhere, anywhere ....
Up to this point, I knw that Im writing all these down partly because of the urge to channel it out and partly because of DISAPPOINTMENT
Uf you ever thought that Im BACKSTABBING in this post, I really dunno how should I feel
No comments:
Post a Comment