Was listening to the radio here using Mp3 and the song, smile By Uncle Kracker just came at the right time when I was somehow, feeling a bit depressed due to the unknown reasons. The song has undeniably drawn a blissful smile on my face....
Things happened and people I met ever since semester2 starts has insignificantly earned me some life-long lessons:
~The 3 year promise is on the progress and I keep telling myself to work hard on it for time and tide wait for no man!I wouldnt want to fail myself at the last stage of this bet! I know, deep in my heart that I couldn't afford the consequences associated with it!I rather being humiliated or teased at this moment for whatever stupid or embarrassing things that I have done than being kicked out at the end. Shall not say much for there should be no talk but action! Time will prove the rest...
~One of the things that I m glad with myself is that I have taken initiative to know new friends. That's this motto "多个朋友好过多个敌人" which drives me through in widening my social network. The interesting part is approaching different types of people with diverse personalities always give me a true reflection after that. I wonder how will I react if I were to work with these types of people in my future workplaces. I salute those are able to speak out in the public! Equip yourself with an excellent communication skills is definitely a crucial tool that will earn you a lot !
Being sentimental as I have always been, I have to admit that I do feel shameful of myself after the incidents..That's how it touches my heart when seeing the disabled, with the sense of perseverance struggling hard just to acquire knowledge. I was studying in the library yesterday and It so happened that quite a giant black dog walked past me. My first response was :How can someone bring along his dog in? Only when I looked up, I realised that it isn't an ordinary dog, it's what we called guide dog , used to lead those blind people. and this young man, I supposed was studying in the library before that. The second incident happened this afternoon during my lecture when I kept hearing some sort of annoying noise made by someone. and so when I turned to him who was sitting quite far way from me at the corner, I was totally stunned!I have no idea what's that disease called, bt I can tell that he was suffering at that point of time. He was having severe muscle cram I reckon which caused him unable to control himself at all!His body kept shaking which caught my attention throughout the lecture!This made me question myself: Will I dare to sit in the public with such a condition even though knowing the fact that everyone will look at you , be it out of curiosity or just a sense of sympathy! I think I wouldn't for the fact that I will definitely embarrass myself! But this boy's courageous in order to seek for knowledge has taught me piece of priceless values that I shall never forget for the rest of my life! I m such a lucky being with a health body n yet I m such a coward with confronted with challenges and hardship!
I shouldn't!
As for my own personal progress, I finally tasted how it feels as a student doing part time job at the same time. It's no doubt that earning money is the main motivator, but I guess it isnt a bad idea so long I am able to keep a well balance between my academic and job. I wish I could!and I do feel a great sense of satisfaction after that as I m utilising my free time in a more efficient and productive way rather than spending my whole day and doing nothing at home. Anyway, having work in the restaurant, somehow do remind me of my sweet and bitter times in ChopStick Noodles house with WaiHeng, my ex colleague who always tried hard to cheer me up whenever I was scolded by manager.
That's all for the update. Thanks to my strong urge of blogging!
Strive hard, YS!
No comments:
Post a Comment