Sunday, July 11, 2010


While waiting for Lee Siang's arrival late at night....

Lots of mind running through my mind.
All of the sudden, I miss my family n my beloved buddies terribly...
Perhaps it's because I haven't heard from them for quite some time..esp these few days when I can hardly find time to give them a call

Listening to MY FM n Chatting with da ge...

I'm glad to hang out with all of them..
The laughter, the gossip, the lame jokes we cracked throughout these few days
is deeply treasured ....
The sharing and the grumble channel out all the hidden wounds and feelings

but found out:
the changes! In fact, things do change, isn;t it?and so do I

can never....
Don't know how to ....
Always struggling hard to....
Pretend to...
Find hard to....

Nothing is permanent!N yet impermanent is permanent!

If only laughter can cover up the sham...
If only remain silent can cover up the real self
If only everything is built out of simplicity

Simplicity ....That;s what I always choose to believe....

Sydney, here I come!
Gonna enjoy the rest of my holidays to the fullest!

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment