Thursday, July 22, 2010

I ♥ Sydney!


The summary of the trip:

最常的一句话: Aiyaaa~~^^v 动作动作××××
最搞笑的一幕:莉娟的背吓到法国佬
最佳精神奖: 我们的专业摄影师:yongscen
最搞笑奖:谢谢ALEX努力地把气氛搞热
最甜蜜的一pair:我和SUSAN每晚的洞房
最意想不到的:每个人只限一个碟的BUFFET
最好笑的一幕:看着那鸟被强风搞到上气不接下气,飞上也不是, 飞下也不是
最温馨的一幕:三个朋友的FORMULATION
最无辜的那两个: BRIAN & JJ,不断地被成为话题。哈哈哈
最腼腆的笑容:MISS ADELAIDE 的 HEHEHE
最无厘头的一个:MISS CHUA WAN CHEE 不断地被我们损她的 UNO SKILL ..哈哈。。Reverse reverse 五个7!!!哈哈哈
最丢脸的一幕:一群人在CHINESE GARDEN狂追穿着皇袍的鬼佬。。为的只是拍照.哈哈




The five days four nights Sydney Trip a.k.a Aiyaaa~~vacation has finally come to the end. Here's the summary of all the memories that will be carved deep inside my heart forever.

First and foremost, my deepest and sincere appreciation goes to the 5 awesome hosts in Sydney: The master chef, Sujen, The master Planner, Yiwen, The aunty Wanchee, and the two jokers, Kyana n VVen. The great hospitality melts my heart, I can truly feel the warm welcoming from you all. Not to forget the scrumptious food u guys prepared for us with love: Shark fin soup, Kuih Batik, Popia, Pumpkin Rice, The toast, the pizza, the sushi and sandwhiches!

The Ladies' Night: Having most of the gals but not all talk on the bed late at night was something wonderful as the topic could never escape from Love issue. and the conclusion was some were too pessimistic over it due to their past and so I was being said to be overly optimistic about my Love life! I admitted I am despite of the wounds I m still struggling to recover.But no harm to always look forward to it in an optimistic way right?i mean what's the point if u insist to perceive it in such a negative way which wouldnt help much when u were to start a new relationship, right! Tho I agree with it that the lower the expectation the more fruitful it will end up. I knw I'm contracting myself...Still I believe that TRUE LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL!^^V

朋友就是那些和你晚上站在海边吹着冷风,看着星星,听着爱很简单。。。一句话也不用多说,三颗心已连成一条线♥♥♥ 哈哈哈。。
This is how it derived when three of us were standing in this cold windy night with the opera House and this love song爱很简单 as the background. NO reason except for we click easily! You just don't have to express anything out but can already sense each other's feeling at that moment!Perhaps we have too many things in common! I treasure the heart to heart sharing inside the bus and the night talk till 3am! Can hardly describe the strong bond we created that day but I believe it will go unbreakable as long as we put each of us in mind all the times!

The jokes: I think I laughed a lot throughout these few days! and the funniest one goes to Frying Pan's Back and the French Guy! no offend pls! Just like to share it out..and the second one goes to the lame joke from our dear Vven. The joke goes like that :
有一天小明做错了事, 妈妈很生气, 然后罚他跪在观音面前直到观音肯原谅他。可是就在妈妈一转身, 小明便得意洋洋地站了起来, 妈妈很无赖, 气呼呼的问他说:我不是说了吗一直跪到观音娘娘肯原谅你为止! 小明说“ 观音娘娘原谅我了, 他跟我说。。。。。。。。。OK!( Pls refer to 观音娘娘's hand posture) Please LAUGH! I knw i have changed a bit from the original version but still the root is there. N guess what when I told this to my mum yesterday through webcam, she din really laugh but ended up explaining to me that different 观音娘娘 will have their different hand posture.. n I was like, MUMMY THIS IS JUST SIMPLY A JOKE, just GIVE ME A SMILE WILL DO BUT DONT RESPOND TO IT SO SERIOUSLY!Haha........guess i really nt good in telling jokes!

Time to show some of my favourite photos taken in Sydney



















The end.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened for there are more new "Hellos" to be made! ♥

Thanks for the awesome memory!

1 comment:

  1. i wanna go too T.T so much fun u having^^ did u post or courier any souvenirs to us?? ngekngekngek... hehee^^ continue to be optimistic and i believe ur wound will heal. ganbatte^^

    with metta,
    er ge^^

    ReplyDelete