It's gonna be a special post.
Walking from my apartment to Fo Guang Yuan is supposedly a thirty minute journey, but somehow it has taken me more than an hour to reach there this morning. What to expect from a girl who has no sense of direction at all?!haha.. Seriously wonder how long will I take to be familiar with all the streets in Melbourne!and so I was wandering around and around until I reached my destination.
Found out this surprise that the brothers and sisters in Fo Guang Yuan actually have a birthday celebration at the first week of every month. But sadly that I missed the March celebration, else it would be great to celebrate there. haha...This reminds me of my 18th birthday celebration in PBHP two years ago. Touching and warm. so I have made up my mind to go there next year, after all it's my 21st, the most meaningful ones.
Tasted the vegetarian cakes after that! The chocolate and orange flavoured cheesecake. It was so tempting that I actually ate a total of 4 slices!haha...Love this place which always give me a sense of belongings and I enjoyed the sharing sessions by Si fu after the Sutra. It allows us to reflect back on our own attitudes as a human being!
and next the most nervous part was to check for my sem1 result. was chatting all the way to Chin and it helped to cool me down. I was seriously so gan jiong and yet he kept saying that he wanted to see my result. Well, this somehow made me feel inferior, after all he was the receiver of Dean List last year. While I was busy searching for my grades in Student Portals, there he pointed at the screen, showing me where the mark is written...
M.I.S.S.I.O.N. C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D!! A satisfying smile lighted up my face :)
At least it serves as a good headstart. Hardwork wins. Keep it up! Shall aim for my next target!
Talking to few friends through phone, not to boasting about my result but to update them with my recent life as well as lending them my ears. It's a relief after pouring out all sort of my feelings to YeeChe. (She must be SS now reading this sentence). Having a friend that is willing to listen to you despite of triumph and sorrow is the most precious gift I possess in my life.
Finally called back to YongPeng! somehow I just feel responsible to give him a call and show my concerns. There's nothing else I can offer to help but to let him feel that at least someone do care of him. It was a pleasant chat.
Thanks for the blessings. Your intangible presence does keep me going. THANK YOU!
and the last one, who kept crying! haha...I guess everyone does has to undergo this stage of life. In fact, this is the phase allowing us to grow more maturely, a stepstone to what we called as an adult life! Being apart is not the saddest thing, but it makes us learn and appreciate more the sense of closeness once we gather again.You will definitely treasure more the moments hanging out together! The new page of life is just about to unfold, be happy to welcome it!
Best of luck to those entering U!^^
ok lor comment lor. since u mention my name. hahaha gratz!
ReplyDeletethe last one is k.y.t. izit. aiyor, new life new friends ma.. :P
sigh how come i think my comment is abit 敷衍? >.<
ReplyDelete