Friday, July 2, 2010

希望越大, 失望越大

The feelings of kept confronted with disappointment is definitely unbearable. Especially when you are really looking forward to that, thinking that it will work out as you wish.


Although I have slowly learnt to accept this kind of uncertainty ever since I first encountered this, Yet when time comes, i do feel heartbroken!cos all these I do it with my heart. I don't like the feeling of being dragged up high into the sky and the next second being flung down so painfully! Hope crush!I really don't like.....yet, I m in contact with it one after next.

I find myself getting more like a coward nowadays. In all sort of things.

Things change and it seems like I'm not quick enough to allow myself to fit well.

I dont wanna fake my smile, fake myself. Cos that's not who I am. Things seem to go haywire.

I wonder how long I have never smiled that blissfully and sincerely from my heart.

I would'nt want to flash back but it's carved there..

每次的回首, 其实都是一种伤害

To my readers:
Don't worry, It's my usual style of random expressions. At least I feel better to express it out in a written form rather than keeping everything to myself.:) Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment