Sunday, October 25, 2009

Goodbye Taylor's~ Hello

IT's a bit unbelievable that 18 months has finally come to the end..Back to last year's July, the girl that looked so blur with the feeling of so much uncertainties till today..I can sense how much difference i am right now as compared to the previous me, range from physical look to mental ability..As for physical appearance, i guess i look slimmer compared to the first day i stepped on this land, and of course as what lee chien always mentions in front of me recently, i look prettier right now..haha...That's what she said , I just copy and paste here..haha...not narcissist k?? As for mental capacity, i guess more or less, I have learnt to be stronger and stronger especially after going through so much harsh realities and tears..ITs good things for me perhaps in the process of emerging as an all-rounded person that is able to cope with challenges...I hope so...

23 October 2009~ The memorable last footprint in Taylor's...I wouldnot able to express out all the feelings towards this place, the people around, the lecturers and such...BUt at least i would like to record some worthwhile memory that have carved deep inside my heart..
Our motherly Miss Choo~ I can just say i m really lucky to have her as my accounting lecturer..Being the only student in class who does nt have any accounting background at all, i can just say its not really easy to cope with especially in the first sem..When ur classmates have finished calculated and submitted to lecturers and you are still struggling hard the way to start..you probably feel so inferior in front of ev1..With her presence, at least i feel so much easier to cope with my limitations..Thanks for not having any prejudice or whatever so just because I m not an accounting student b4..Thanks for ur motherly concern..I always strive hard as what i have ever promised...
My most respectful econs lecturer~Miss Cheryl..
She is the one who more or less changes my perception towards Taylor's..SInce my secondary school times, whenever there was any education fair, i will never go to Taylor's booth..First, i knw well that my poor family condition will not allow me to study in this prestigious college..Secondly, i m bombarded with the perception that Taylor's is always for those who are rich..and the students probably are not those study types..They just like to go clubbing and hanging around..and it ended up that i m placed in Taylor's for my pre U..haha..
Because of her, i gain back the sense of being back to my primary school life..The encouraging and constructive comment that she gave in every test paper is really a good ones..I dunno how others feel..but as for me, a sense of recognition from elderly really works for me.That indicates you are valuable in their eyes...I can hardly see others doing this..But she is the one who will constantly write you any comment as a forms of encouragement..Thumbs up for her hard work..She is really paying her whole effort in her career..Thats what every of her student feel so ..
Although at the beginning year, she always give us a feeling of scary and "sour face"..but i guess after the 1 year interaction, she is indeed a thoughtful and nice lecturer..I will definitely miss the "fortune cookies"..and of course the ROCKY...haha...its because of you I knw that the long biscuit stick is actually named as ROCKY...haha...
Thanks so much for the effort in shaping us to be more critical in thinking..YOu make me change the way i perceive econs as well..Back to last year when first receiving JPA offer that i got econs as my course, I was a bit down..Cos for me, econs is a job that has no any future prospect..and now it proves that i m totally wrong..ECONS is indeed a high demanding and challenging job..I m gonna miss this subject in the future...
I do hope that i can perform well to repay ur effort...
The most handsome and friendly Psychology lecturer~Mr.Adrian
Well, i guess what i wanna say have been all written in ur Winangali...haha..Its really a shock to see you in the garden with that magazine on ur hand that day ..Just to ask us to write something for u as well...haha..so cute...A very nice and patient lecturer which can make fun with us in the class...ALso, a lecturer which can give u a very prompt reply in facebook whenever u post him any question...THanks so much for the effort in making the lesson fun and enjoyable as well as laughter that u brought to us..Good luck in ur future undertakings^^v...

To be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. gratz to u, u are 90% grown. the final 10% left is when u fully gain ur wings of freedom, that is 21st bday.
    ur journey still long, ganbatte^^

    with metta,
    small gan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..at the mention of 21st bday, it makes me remind of our dear da ge's 21st!! it was a very successful and memorable gathering...with the special cake!!!haha....

    ReplyDelete